1. What does the woman want the man to do?
A. Help her buy a ticket. B. Take her to the train station.
C. Find her glasses.
2. How will the woman go to the cinema?
A. By bus. B. By car. C. By subway.
3. Why is the woman angry?
A. She dislikes the necklace’s shape.
B. She paid more money for the necklace.
C. Fiona said the necklace was cheap.
4. Where does the conversation take place most probably?
A. In a school office. B. In a restaurant.
C. In the man’s house.
5. How much should the woman pay in total?
A. $4. B. $5. C. $6.
聽下面 5 段對話或獨白。每段對話或獨白后有幾個小題，從題中所給的A、B、C三個選項中選出最佳選項，并標在試卷的相應位置。聽每段對話或獨白前，你將有時間閱讀各個小題，每小題 5 秒鐘；聽完后，各小題將給出 5 秒鐘的作答時間。每段對話或獨白讀兩遍。聽第6段材料，回答第6、7題。
6. What’s wrong with the man?
A. He ate something bad. B. He was hit by a truck.
C. He caught a cold.
7. When will the man leave the hospital?
A. Today. B. Tomorrow. C. The day after tomorrow.
8. What kind of houses do the woman’s friends choose to buy?
A. Modest ones. B. Cheap ones. C. Good ones.
9. What’s the woman’s attitude to the man’s suggestion?
A. She agrees to it. B. She disagrees to it.
C. She feels hesitant.
10. What pattern does the dress have on it?
A. Fruit. B. Flower. C. Animal.
11. Why is the woman unable to buy the dress with credit card?
A. She lost her card. B. She destroyed her card.
C. Her card was canceled.
12. What is the man going to do next?
A. Buy the dress for the woman.
B. Shop for Christmas gifts.
C. Offer the woman a meal treat.
13. What’s the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Cousins. B. Colleagues.
C. Policeman and witness.
14. What did the drunk man ask the woman to give him?
A. Her seat. B. Her beer. C. Her number.
15. What did Derek do to the drunk man?
A. Hit him in the face. B. Argued with him.
C. Threw a bottle at him.
16. How does the man think of Derek?
A. Brave. B. Stupid. C. Rude.
17. What requirement should Zuckerberg’s nanny meet?
A. Two years of experience.
B. A master’s degree.
C. Providing good surroundings for kids.
18. What will Zuckerberg’s nanny get from the job?
A. More than $130,000 a... 更多>>